What does living an Epic lifestyle look like for you? In Nanaimo on Vancouver Island we live an epic life. We are removed from the metropolitan hub yet still have the luxuries of world class transportation to go to our nearest urban areas, Victoria and Vancouver. Via a scenic ferry cruise or a 20 minute float plane your in the middle of the dynamic city of Vancouver. An hour and half along the ocean and over the Malahat hump and your in beautiful British Columbia’s historical capital city, Victoria. But when you come home to Nanaimo, you realize how truly epic a lifestyle it is!
An epic lifestyle in Nanaimo
In Nanaimo on Vancouver Island we have the amenities and indulgence that people around the world look for. Where in the world can you do the following:
- Boating in the Georgia Straight. Island hopping, exploring bays and fishing in and around the 100+ islands. Whether it’s a tiny fishing boat, pleasure craft or yacht you will not be disappointed visiting these Gulf Islands.
- Golf anyone? How about 10 months out of the year?
- Ski with a view of the ocean, Gulf Islands, and the Coastal mountains.
- Lakeside living in the city. Yes only 3 minutes to businesses, restaurants, and shopping for under $600,000!
- Micro-living on the waterfront with float plane access at your front door. An epic lifestyle to an epic world class city in 20 minutes.
- Parking where you please! Okay that’s not entirely accurate but there isn’t much muscling for parking in Nanaimo.
- 15.32 minute commute across town – with traffic.
- French Immersion, English track, and even a local private school system.
- Access locally grown organic produce and dine at restaurants that source local ingredients.
- International diversity that includes an International University.
- Own your own home for under $120,000.
- Affordable investment properties.
- Commute to cities such as Calgary, Seattle, and Vancouver in less time than it takes to get to the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
- High-end estates with ocean, lake, and mountain views for under 1,500,000
- Biking, hiking, and running trails complete our outdoor recreation.
- Quad, motor cross, and many more outdoor adventures and activities.
- Comes with a pet – wildlife such as deer roam parts of the city freely.
- 3 hours to reach West Coast adventures in Tofino and Ucluelet for surfing, storm watching, and nature.
Nanaimo is loaded with epic homes and properties. Vacation, investment properties, and commercial opportunities are abundant and if you have the ability to work remotely you would be happy to call Nananimo your home. Many city slickers who once thought that they wouldn’t want to leave their beloved urban centers wouldn’t dream of living anywhere else.
Living an epic lifestyle in Nanaimo couldn’t be easier or more rewarding. If you are thinking about visiting or moving to Vancouver Island but aren’t sure where you would like to settle, call RE/MAX Of Nanaimo and one of our highly-qualified agents will help you find what you’re looking for.
Call now for more information call: 1.250.751.1223
Feature Image via Scott Kirkpatrick. Nanaimo’s International World Championship Bathtub Race.