RE/MAX Of Nanaimo’s full service Property Management team has over 50 years’ combined experience in both residential real estate management. Through attention to detail, comprehensive reporting, the use of current technology and traditional customer service, we are able to provide outstanding service to our clients.
Our skills include the management of residential homes, duplex’s, townhomes, condominiums, apartments and suites in the mid island area. Our proven systems for maintaining properties increase their long-term value through our extensive network of resources and contacts.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Advertise: Advertise the property under the RE/MAX brand
- In-house, which includes the RE/MAX Of Nanaimo’s insider page for REALTORS and staff (100+ members)
- On-line, which includes the RE/MAX Of Nanaimo website, social media, and blogs
- Yard signage (where applicable)
- Viewings: Show property to prospective tenants.
- Legalities: Adhere to lawful instructions. Protect your negotiating position at all times and disclose to you all known facts which may affect or influence your decisions
- References: Screen all prospective tenants using methods such as verifying employment, references from previous landlords, personal references and credit checks.
- Manage Finance: Collect monthly rent checks and utility payments, if applicable.
- Inspections: Conduct a Move In & Move Out inspection and complete a report with each tenant. Conduct periodic inspections of the premises.
- Resolution: Mitigate any issues that may arise. Resolve tenancy issues and matters of dispute or arbitration.
- Discretion: Honor relationship confidentiality.
- Maintenance: Arrange or recommend necessary maintenance by contracting handyman or specialized repair services where required.
- Statements: Provide a monthly statement of income and expenses and an annual year-end statement for ease of tax preparation.
- Deposits: Monthly deposit to owner’s bank account on or before 15th of each month.
- Monthly Remittance: Monthly remittance to Revenue Canada for non-resident clients and completion and filing of NR 4 and NR4 summary. (Surcharges apply)
RE/MAX Property Management will provide you peace of mind while you are away from your home for an extended period of time by visiting and checking your property. Owners set the frequency they would like us to attend to complete a mini-inspection.
A member of our full service Property Management team will attend your property to ensure its’ security, check for tripped breakers, leaking taps or water pipes, etc. We will also pick up the mail from the super box and put inside the house and/or mail to an address provided (surcharge will apply). We track your property by documenting the date, time and which Property Manager was in attendance that day. When you arrive home from your time away, our documentation will provide a summary of activities that happened at your home.
Our Commitment is to treat your property with the care and due diligence as if it were our own.
We are accepting residential properties into inventory and welcome new clients, including clients requiring away from home inspection services.
If you are an existing rental property management client and have additional properties not under our management service, we would be happy to discuss your options with you.
If you are associated with someone whom you feel may benefit from our exceptional management services, we appreciate your referral of friends, family, or members of your investment group etc.
We place the most qualified tenants and take pride in looking after your investment with the same care and attention shown to our own homes. We enjoy looking after your investment and our professional team is ready, willing and able to assist with all of your rental property management needs.
- Are you a happy client? We’d love to hear about it.
- For more information or questions contact us. If you are looking to purchase a rental property browse our current listings.
It’s a great time to be a rental property owner!
If you are looking for a home to rent, we can help!
From RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s humble beginnings, to the market-dominating business it is today, the company continues to grow and adapt to suit client and agent needs. Some things, however, never change. Our commitment to service, ethics, and continual education means that our clients can benefit from the knowledge and experience of Nanaimo’s top real estate professionals, while our REALTORS® benefit from a working environment that supports their professional and personal growth.