RE/MAX of Nanaimo is currently looking for a permanent, full time Receptionist. The individual will be responsible for maintaining and managing the front desk, greeting & welcoming guests, as well as conducting various filing, mailing and administrative duties.
Real Estate Receptionist duties
RE/MAX of Nanaimo is currently looking for a permanent, full time Receptionist.
The candidate must be a motivated self-starter able to work with little supervision. Organized, strong attention to detail with efficient follow-up skills. Must also possess a keen sense of customer service, ability to work within a team, multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment. Real estate experience is an asset but not necessary.
- Minimum 2 year experience in an office administrative role
- Excellent customer service
- Passionate and motivated person
- Ability to problem-solve, excellent attention to detail and highly-organized
- Professional standards with impeccable phone mannerisms
All enquiries, please reply to [email protected].
About RE/MAX of Nanaimo
Here at RE/MAX of Nanaimo, we have established an atmosphere of excellence, productivity and service. At RE/MAX of Nanaimo we value being proactive and responsive to the needs of our community and as such, RE/MAX of Nanaimo is recognized as one of the finest real estate companies on Vancouver Island.
- July 2007: RE/MAX of Nanaimo was purchased by the current owners: Charlie Parker, Mike Heinrich, and Graeme Parker.
- 2007 – 2016: Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Sales Participation.
- 2012 – 2013: RE/MAX of Nanaimo completed a full renovation to create a modern and updated look. This included an expanded office space to welcome new REALTORS® to RE/MAX of Nanaimo.
- 2014: A RE/MAX University training center was established in the office complex, offering full education and training opportunities for the REALTORS®.
- 2016: RE/MAX of Nanaimo won RE/MAX Brokerage of the Year in their region, Western Canada, and Brokerage of the Year for RE/MAX Canada
If you know someone who may be the right fit for this position share this post or have them call Jodi at (250) 751-1223 or email [email protected].
From RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s humble beginnings, to the market-dominating business it is today, the company continues to grow and adapt to suit client and agent needs. Some things, however, never change. Our commitment to service, ethics, and continual education means that our clients can benefit from the knowledge and experience of Nanaimo’s top real estate professionals, while our REALTORS® benefit from a working environment that supports their professional and personal growth.