RE/MAX of Nanaimo cares about our Corporate Social Responsibility. One of the largest ways we do this is by assisting local and Canadian children that have been hospitalized during August, the Month of Miracles.
RE/MAX Miracle Home Program
The RE/MAX Miracle Home Program allows our real estate professionals the opportunity to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network on behalf of each home sold. At RE/MAX of Nanaimo, we believe we can make a difference in our community. RE/MAX of Nanaimo is a Miracle Office. Meaning that 100% of the homes sold by RE/MAX of Nanaimo sales associates are helping local hospitalized children. RE/MAX of Nanaimo REALTORS® have voluntarily pledged a portion of their income from the sale of homes they sell to the Children’s Miracle Network helping the Children’s Hospital closest to our community. Fundraising throughout the year for the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and celebrating in August with the Month of Miracles.
Month of Miracles
During the Month of Miracles consumers and REALTORS® alike will become familiar with the community contributions that RE/MAX makes through the Miracle Home Program. Every August we celebrate the Month of Miracles and thank our community for helping us raise over $52 million in Canada to help over 2.6 million sick and injured children every year treated at a Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. RE/MAX leads the way in real estate for Children’s Miracle Network fundraising bringing our international total to a landmark of $125 million.
Children’s Miracle Network
Our partnership spans 22 years with Children’s Miracle Network. The connection between RE/MAX of Nanaimo REALTORS® and their clients has helped to care for over 2.6 million children that will walk through the doors of a children’s hospital each year.
RE/MAX of Nanaimo REALTORS® make miracles happen
By choosing a RE/MAX of Nanaimo REALTOR® you are helping make miracles happen in the life of a child.
Watch in our community for signs of the Miracle Home Program in the month of August and celebrate our community and the contributions we’ve made throughout the year for the health of our sick kids.
There are any number of ways you will see our REALTORS® in action for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
- Miracle sign riders – yard signs may have one of these distinctive and meaningful riders.
- Official logos in – ads, banners, fliers, press releases and more.
- Miracle Band – The CMN Hospitals “Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are” campaign have the popular yellow CMN Hospitals wristbands. Now available for anyone to order at mymiracleband.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org. Order yours today, and be sure to snap a photo of yourself. Post it during August with the hashtags #monthofmiracles and #miracleband to help spread the message that local children’s hospitals rely on your support to provide life-saving care.
- Donations at RE/MAX of Nanaimo – you make a difference with your regular donations. Ask us how.
- Schedule a visit to your local Children’s Hospital – There’s nothing more motivating and inspiring than seeing your donations at work at your local CMN Hospital. To connect with your local hospital to schedule a visit
If you would like to make a donation either by selling your home with a RE/MAX of Nanaimo REALTORS® or by making a donation to a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals contact our office at (250) 751-1223.
*All funds raised by participating RE/MAX REALTORS® are sent directly to the children’s hospital closest to them.
From RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s humble beginnings, to the market-dominating business it is today, the company continues to grow and adapt to suit client and agent needs. Some things, however, never change. Our commitment to service, ethics, and continual education means that our clients can benefit from the knowledge and experience of Nanaimo’s top real estate professionals, while our REALTORS® benefit from a working environment that supports their professional and personal growth.