Do you have what it takes to succeed in an exciting and high-paced career as a Property Manager Assistant? We are looking to expand our team by hiring a Property Manager Assistant in our in-house Property Management department.
RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s Property Management division is currently seeking an Unlicensed Assistant for our Property Rentals Department. The individual must have at least 2 years of office administration experience, hold a BC driver license in good standing, and have excellent communication skills.
Property Manager Assistant
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Show rental real estate to prospective tenants
- Perform office administration, collect rents, damage deposits, etc
- Regularly inspect rental property
- Ability to work with people and establish good working relationships and problem solving
- Receive rental applications from prospective tenants for presentation to the Broker
The applicant should also have good computer and organizational skills, as well as knowledge of our local real estate and rental market.
Salary will be based on experience and industry standard.
- July 2007: RE/MAX of Nanaimo was purchased by the current owners: Charlie Parker, Mike Heinrich, and Graeme Parker.
- 2007 – 2016: Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Sales Participation.
- 2012 – 2013: RE/MAX of Nanaimo completed a full renovation to create a modern and updated look. This included an expanded office space to welcome new REALTORS® to RE/MAX of Nanaimo.
- 2014: A RE/MAX University training center was established in the office complex, offering full education and training opportunities for the REALTORS®.
- 2016: RE/MAX of Nanaimo won RE/MAX Brokerage of the Year in their region, Western Canada, and Brokerage of the Year for RE/MAX Canada
If you know someone who may be the right fit for this position share this post with them or have them call Jodi at (250) 751-1223 or email [email protected]
From RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s humble beginnings, to the market-dominating business it is today, the company continues to grow and adapt to suit client and agent needs. Some things, however, never change. Our commitment to service, ethics, and continual education means that our clients can benefit from the knowledge and experience of Nanaimo’s top real estate professionals, while our REALTORS® benefit from a working environment that supports their professional and personal growth.